Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunrises

last week I had two mornings with a sunrise that made me stop 
and almost miss my ride




this one was truly spectacular
looked like the sky was on fire
sometimes I forget that I do have an Iphone with a useable camera
sure happy that I remembered this morning

the sunrises I've had for the last two years in India are so different
they look so much warmer ( and they are )
 pinkish-yellowish


 on the road to Agra 


from our balcony in Gurgaon


and this spectacular morning I've showed you before but I so like this one
so why not show you again
from Jaipur....the old capitol Amber
an amazing morning in december with my dear friend Kathy

good thing I'm an early riser
but on the other hand I'm really tired in the evenings
a real party pooper
well well...we all have our week spots I guess...
enjoy the rest of your weekend














1 comment: