Friday, February 21, 2014

Colourful contrasts

The other day when I was out in the rural areas of Gurgaon I was amazed by all the working women I saw....the contrasts where beautiful....


I saw them from far away because of their colours...they stood out against the greenery...


when I came closer they where joined by other beautiful women...




this was a muslim  family who had come from the northern part of India to this area in hopes of a better life and now lived in this little farmhouse ...


the contrasts can't be bigger can they....the sand and the dirt against an unfinished high rise building in the distance and then all this colour....


this is so India...the land of contrasts...irritating-inspirational, dirty-colourful, rich-poor, rural - high rises, fascinating-horrifying...



these contrasts makes me smile every day.....(once in a while they make me scream out loud)

can you believe that it's friday again ?....time for fredagsmys-cozy friday....
I'm having my cozy friday at a beach...Olive Beach in Delhi...
 see you tomorrow !



No comments:

Post a Comment