Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kunskapsskolan competes in poetry, street performance,picture it etc.

a couple a days ago ( actually many days ago but a flu and I guess other circumstances came in between ) but as I promised the kids that I'd show the pictures on my blog so finally....
this was, at least for me , a different kind of competition....
peotry, street performance, picture it etc.
here's a medley of what went on that cold morning at Ridge Valley school



I tried to get some warmup in before the competition but I only now how to warmup before a swimmeet so I must have done something wrong....or maybe I looked kind of funny since they are all smiling at me !



then it was time for the first performance...poetry....
I was so surprised that they didn't look nervous at all...


they just went up there and did it...I was so impressed...



the audience where all mesmerised.....


then it was time for the one minute poetry recitation !




nervously awaiting....





teamwork...picture it....


everybody was so concentrated on the task.....


last minute advise before the street performance....remember the moves......


a focused teacher...maybe nervous...



showtime again...and this performance must be a good one....


it's always a pleasure to be around the kids at Kunskapsskolan....
have a good day and I'll see you later dear reader...











No comments:

Post a Comment