Thursday, February 6, 2014

Colourful ladies made me smile today

after laying in bed since sunday I finally managed to get up and even out today.....even if just for a short while...it was so needed...no fever and no pain in my stomach so out I went...well, I called my driver and told him we're going for a ride ! 
and as always I see things that makes me smile....today it was these ladies...they so reminded me of the swedish song "tre små gummor skulle gå en dag till marknaden ut i Nora"(it's an old poem made into a song in 1909,"three little ladies one day walked to the market in Nora")
even though they where actually four but at the end only three....


they where villagers walking into Gurgaon and those colours against all the concrete was just what I needed....






you know me so of course I had to stop and talk to them....well, I talked and my driver translated because these ladies didn't know any english but they where so cute....I showed them the pictures and they started laughing....like tre små gummor skulle gå en dag till marknaden uti Nora...tra la lalla la...



1 comment: