Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Found a small temple in the middle of nowhere

this morning I asked my driver to take me out on the countryside...told him I wanted to see green fields instead of high rises .....all of a sudden in the middle of nowhere I saw this little temple....


and then I saw the colourful gods....sitting high up in the air....


Lord Shiva with his wife Parvati and their son Ganesha...


while I was taking my pictures the "man in charge" of the village temple walked up to me....



(I know he has the sun in his eyes but I couldn't help but show him close up since he's just so cool)


when I was leaving he talked to some ladies out in the field who was collecting food for the animals....haven't got a clue what they talked about....it might have had something to do with the fact that this white lady shows up out there in the middle of nowhere with a camera...


 they looked so beautiful against all that greenery so I just had to get some pictures .... see her nail polish? I did from far away because the sun reflected in it...kind of cool....


looks like spring doesn't it ? it was such a nice and warm morning and I so enjoyed my trip out to the rural areas.....not the bumpy part of some of the roads though.....at those parts I should have had a camel or why not an elephant just to make it more fun....
have a great day and I do hope that the sun is shining on you to dear reader !











No comments:

Post a Comment