Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Found the most beautiful IKAT fabrics, pillows and lovely carpets

at Sarita Handa along Mehrauli Road , I wasn't aloud to take any pictures
inside though....
It was quite the showroom...so if you like me like to see really nice IKAT fabric you have got to visit this place....
I did sneak some pictures from their entrance....





Can't wait to see more prints and fabric when I visit Jaipur in Rajasthan
Now I'm off to look at vintage looking furniture....who knows, maybe I'll find some new treasures ?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lamps in the entrance and the framed ikat as well!
    Krams

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share.
    ikat throw pillows

    ReplyDelete