Monday, February 17, 2014

My prints turned out great !

some days ago I went to a printer to see if any of my pictures where good enough to get printed....actually a friend of mine took me to the printer because I would never had found him myself...it's in an area in Delhi that I'd never been to before and theres no sign outside the office .......I'm so grateful for photography friends who share their knowledge....
anyhow,  I wanted to get some pictures printed quite big so I needed high quality ones....and me being a beginner in all this didn't know how it would turn out....
I decided to start off with my series of men in turbans printed in 16x24 inches which is 41x60 cm...
it was so exciting to see them come out of the printer....a couple of days later they where behind glass and frame.....




 and  now I have them all hanging in my living room...
I got one printed on canvas and that one is even bigger than the men....it's  19x32 inches = 48x81 cm
this one is one of Mr M favourites...and it's also the new picture in my header on the blog....


 now we don't have all white walls anymore....
I'm actually thinking about selling some pictures....
  if interested please contact me and I'll let you know about sizes and prices...they don't have to be this big you know...
now I got to go and  see what's on the agenda at the olympics today....can't miss anything....
talk to you later 





2 comments: